2023 Programs coming soon
2022 Family Holiday Programs (you must have a minor child with you to attend)
HOLIDAY CRAFT DAY! DECEMBER 17th 10 am - 4 pm
Welcome Moms, Dads, Grandma, Grandpas, Aunts, and Uncles! This is a family program. Come spend an hour or the day making a craft with your little elf!
- The craft will change every 45 mins or when the supply runs out.
- There are no take-home kits for this program.
- This is a first come first served program.
- If a craft runs out we will set up the next one to begin at the correct time slot (this has never happened but need to say it).
- We will not hand out crafts early.
- We will have movies playing in the background and popcorn to eat for those that finish early.
- Please stay in the movie area with popcorn so we don't knock into a table where someone is working.
- If you want to put a personalized name on the water bottle you MUST let me know in an email by 12pm Tuesday, December 14th. email@example.com
LETTER FROM SANTA
The information must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 12th. You will get a confirmation response. If you do not get a response within the day (on weekdays) please call Susan at 419-673-2278.
Ho Ho Ho ...Merry Christmas!
This is a FREE program. No reservation is needed, just show up and enjoy!
Serving hundreds of children each year in seven counties, Symphony Storytime is a fun and lively program that pairs beloved children’s books with classic masterworks performed live by Lima Symphony musicians. These programs allow children to experience music through highly interactive performances, introducing them to basic musical ideas and concepts. With a focus on creative movement and musical literacy, Symphony Storytime is designed to spark your child’s imagination and foster a lifelong love and appreciation for music and literature. These programs are free and open to the public, made possible by our generous sponsors.