Our staff at the reference desk enjoys assisting patrons and fulfilling information needs. We offer fax service, computers, Interlibrary loans, copies, pamphlets, maps, and much more. Please stop by our reference desk and we will do our best to provide the answers you are seeking.
Or, if you prefer, email your question(s) to email@example.com.
- Patron's account must be under 5 dollars to access the computers.
- Patrons will need to have their library card with them to log on.
- Patrons will also need a PIN number. If a PIN is not on the account, please see us as soon as possible so that we can assign one.
- Patrons will have a 1 hour computer session per day, with the option to renew that session if computers are available.
- Printing has been streamlined. Patrons will need to login and prepay at printing kiosk before prints can be picked up.
- Black & white copies: $ .20 /side
- Color copies: $ .30 /side
- Scanning to email is free.
- The cost to send a fax is $1.00 per page (with a cap of $5.00) and $.20 per page to recieve.
- There is no charge for sending to toll-free and local numbers.
- This service is available at the Reference desk.
Please call 419.673.2278 to inquire as to when a notary is available.
We also offer:
- Interlilbrary loan
- Public copiers
- Ellison die machine
- Newspapers & census on microfilm
- Obituary file
- Local history/genealogy
- Voter registration
Newspapers we subscribe to:
- Ada Herald
- Bellefontaine Examiner
- Columbus Dispatch
- Findlay Courier
- IBD (Investor's Business Daily)
- Kenton Times
- Marion Star
- The Daily Chief Union (Upper Sandusky)
- The Lima News
- USA Today