Would you like to read a book or see an old movie that is not available at this library? We will do an interlibrary loan for you! Patrons may request books, DVD's, books on CD, and magazines FREE of charge.
- Requests may be made in person, by phone (419-673-2278) or through the library email:
- You must have a library card and the account must be in good standing to request Interlibrary loans.
- No more than 3 items may be requested at any one time.
- Responses to requests may take 3-4 weeks, depending on how new the item is and if a library has it available on their shelves to lend.
- Patrons are notified by phone (or post card if need be) when the item arrives.
- There is no charge for ILL's unless the lending library charges a fee. The patron will be notified of any charges and have the opportunity to agree to the charges or cancel the request.
- Loan periods vary according to the lending library.
- Material is to be checked out or renewed in the name of the person making the request.
- Renewal requests must be made 3 days prior to the due date. If a renewal request is denied, material must be returned on the original due date.
- Patron request lists will not be maintained by this library.
- OVERDUE FEE - $1.00 per day